Chichester Mini Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester Mini Club Forum

For all local classic mini owners

2 posters

project Frank :D

rubex
    rubex

project Frank :D Empty project Frank :D

Post  rubex Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:52 pm

Just ordered all the parts to fix her up!

Have a front panel, 2 wings, 2 A panels on the way!!
    Then wll be replacing the boot lid (MAJOR rusty back there!)
    Then me and Steve are stripping her bare, filling her, prepping her, and painting ALL of her Very Happy
    So frank is gonna have a full paint job Smile and going to refurb the wheels AGAIN, maybe not yellow.....The spots will be going! As she is havign all new paint, so i am thinking of new ideas to make her stand out a bit, something different. MAYBE a little more subtle than a bright red and yellow spotty mini.....MAYBE lol

as i will be driving her whilst the paint job commences, sadly i wont be paintign insid ethe ngine bay :/ BUT i do want to tidy her up, after she is painted want some pretty hoses. clean up the engine block, clea up my pretty yellow rocker cover

Then comes makign her abit quicker Smile I am aiming for 1:5 roller rockers and twin su carbs Very Happy I am quite tempted to do the speedy bits before she is painted, give people a shock Smile I aim to eventually replace the head with a stage three one, but i wont have the money for that for a while, so the shiny, second hand twon carbs will have to do Smile

Quite excited that frank is finally going to have some love and care put into her, she has been battered about a bit and deserves it, She isn going to be show quaity, but she shall be mor etha amazing for me Very Happy

Now just waiting for these panels to arrive!
    Retro_1985
    Retro_1985

project Frank :D Empty Re: project Frank :D

Post  Retro_1985 Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:03 pm

well make me an offer on the twin carbs and manifold and there yours Cool to my knowlege, all they need is bolting on and setting up and working out the linkage Razz
    rubex
    rubex

Post  rubex Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Will have to be after next pay day as I'm currently subbin this months pay with
    my check to fix frank, but will deffinatly let u know! Cheers Very Happy
    Retro_1985
    Retro_1985

Post  Retro_1985 Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:43 pm

im in no rush... take your time, there here when you need them :p

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:24 pm