Chichester Mini Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester Mini Club Forum

For all local classic mini owners

+12
craigd
itsfee
moco-mini
steble
clubbyman
rubex
sam mayfair spi
Tommy Eightfifty Huntbach
ashley supercharged lewis
HeatherMaude
Sprite-nation
tahitipunk
16 posters

Hoodies for London to Brighton

Sprite-nation
    Sprite-nation

Hoodies for London to Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hoodies for London to Brighton

Post  Sprite-nation Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:19 am

I think we should have a few coulour choice's as not everyone will like the same colour! Smile

Hoodies for London to Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hoodies for London to Brighton

Post  Tommy Eightfifty Huntbach Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:51 am

nah do like a model t ford, any colour as long as its black, else its gonna get complicated
    clubbyman
    clubbyman

Post  clubbyman Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:24 am

I vote black Smile
    craigd
    craigd

Post  craigd Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:58 pm

1. Heather x1
    2. Ashley x1
    3. Mo x1
    4. Louise x1
    5. Tom h x1 maybe 2 lol
    6. becci x1
    7. Billy x1
    8. Fiona x 2
    9. Christina x 1
    10. Laura x1
    11. ash
    12. craig x1
    Sprite-nation
    Sprite-nation

Post  Sprite-nation Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:51 am

looks like a few people want a hoodie but we actually need to sort this out if we want them made in time for L2B, so...laura have u heard anythin from though 2 companies? and steve have u emailed kirk? Or do you want me to sort this out?
    and what does everyone want on the hoodie e.g. get writtin what you guys want.

*logo on the front
    *logo on the back
    *club name on the front
    *club name on the back
    *Mini's name on the front
    *Mini's name on the back

*Large or small logo on the front
    *Large or small logo on the back
    *Large or small clubs name on the font
    *Large or small clubs name on the back
    *Large or small mini's name on the front
    Large or small mini's name on the back

I personally think we shuld have more than one chice of hoodie colour and not jus black, maybe grey, white, navy blue, etc.
    mrsbean
    mrsbean

Post  mrsbean Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:54 am

I'd have one.....small tho please....and maybe if poss a kids one?? I know someone who would like one...I dont mind what colour.....but come on guys only 5 weeks to go if we want this for the chilly evening on L2B

1. Heather x1
    2. Ashley x1
    3. Mo x1
    4. Louise x1
    5. Tom h x1 maybe 2 lol
    6. becci x1
    7. Billy x1
    8. Fiona x 2
    9. Christina x 1
    10. Laura x1
    11. ash
    12. craig x1
    13. Michelle x 1 and poss Charlie x 1
    tahitipunk
    tahitipunk

Post  tahitipunk Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Sprite-nation wrote:looks like a few people want a hoodie but we actually need to sort this out if we want them made in time for L2B, so...laura have u heard anythin from though 2 companies? and steve have u emailed kirk? Or do you want me to sort this out?
    and what does everyone want on the hoodie e.g. get writtin what you guys want.

*logo on the front
    *logo on the back
    *club name on the front
    *club name on the back
    *Mini's name on the front
    *Mini's name on the back

*Large or small logo on the front
    *Large or small logo on the back
    *Large or small clubs name on the font
    *Large or small clubs name on the back
    *Large or small mini's name on the front
    Large or small mini's name on the back

I personally think we shuld have more than one chice of hoodie colour and not jus black, maybe grey, white, navy blue, etc.

No I hadn't cos I saw the rest of the thread and thought Steve was....Anyway I have emailed the people on the forum......I would prob be best to have the club logo on the front and the our/mini names on the back.

I know Luna can but embroidered minis on the front...so could have the mini (in colour of our own minis) on the front with chi mini club written below...then our name/mini name on back.

We could have the chichester colours which are purple or green???
    clubbyman
    clubbyman

Post  clubbyman Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:56 pm

what about mini clubmans? can they be embroidered on?
    tahitipunk
    tahitipunk

Post  tahitipunk Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:02 pm

clubbyman wrote:what about mini clubmans? can they be embroidered on?

Yes she can do those also...here's a quote from her page "I do have a similar design Clubman Estate Design that I can get converted if there is enough call for it. I know people are likely to ask so just to clear up a few questions, yes I can change the whole colour of the mini, but I can't change the colour of items such as roofs and wheel arches (they are part of the whole colour of the car) I can't add in spotlights (but if there was enough call for it I could look into getting a design done for a mini with spotlights)"
    tahitipunk
    tahitipunk

Post  tahitipunk Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Luna has got back to me saying the business is technically closed but she was willing to take on my ideas...so could be hopeful!

So heres what she has to offer:

"Hi Laura,

It is a shame and funnily (or not) the equipment only went on Saturday, only a few days out.

We still have the embroidery machine so can still offer you this. I'm sure we have a mini design small enough for a left hand breast design or we could get your club logo converted to stitches to embroider this on the front.

The printing stuff is what we have sold though I'm afraid so I can't offer this any more sad.gif sorry.

If any of that is any help, let me know.

Sorry again

Stacy x"
    rubex
    rubex

Post  rubex Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:28 pm

surely we really want teh printing stufff?
    tahitipunk
    tahitipunk

Post  tahitipunk Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:39 pm

rubex wrote:surely we really want teh printing stufff?

I'm still waiting to here from Roofless who does the printed ones. This is a suggestion though....but we do have a contact now if need be.
    mrsbean
    mrsbean

Post  mrsbean Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:40 pm

Cool....ok well i think we need to get this done if we are going to.....whats prices are we looking at?
    tahitipunk
    tahitipunk

Post  tahitipunk Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:08 pm

For prices from Stacy (Luna) she quoted....

"Hi Laura,

With a logo on the front the cost we be approx £15, I would have to run it past mum as she's the one who's good with prices!

There would be a one off charge of approx £10 to have the design converted to stitches.

Stacy x"

Also I have news from roofless
    "
    Hi there, The hoodies I use are from fruit of the loom, and quality is great !

colours available are white, black, dark grey, light grey, Navy, royal blue, red pink and green. - the print work can be any colour you like, but I would suggest we do your logo's mini as a white mini with black outlines as it will re-produce much better, similarly the text you use may have to be put into a lozenge shape to make sure its really good and easy to recognise / read.

individual names and mini names is no problem either.

based upon these details, price would be £18.00 each based upon 15 pieces - all 15 can be different colours and sizes, and here's a quick mock up of what it might look like.

cheers

martin"

See below for his mock up...we can always alter it!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

rubex
    rubex

Post  rubex Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:40 pm

loooks good, and price seems fair Smile
    tahitipunk
    tahitipunk

Post  tahitipunk Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:41 pm

Here's the second option which I prefer

Post  Tommy Eightfifty Huntbach Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:48 pm

Rite if that's case I'll have one xl in royal blue with I black mini on it and one xl in black with blue min on it and iggle written on blue one ant tommy 850 on black 1 or whatever is possible as close to those as possible, defo one in each colour tho Smile
    tahitipunk
    tahitipunk

Post  tahitipunk Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:54 pm

I might put a deadline on this...need everyone's decision and votes by Sunday's meet so we can get this done and dusted...So spread the word!!

Post  ashley supercharged lewis Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:36 pm

1st style with names also.do you need to know what to have in writing ? ie above and below logo ??
    moco-mini
    moco-mini

Post  moco-mini Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:03 pm

SOLD on the First idea Looks Cool How do I get money to person concerned as not done a meet yet due to commitments in evenings would like 1 XL Black MO is me Mini Name SHAGGY tell me where to drop cash i will sort it out. I will be at London to Brighton again but without Shaggy still having Surgery.
    Good Work people Very Happy
    understeer into wood
    understeer into wood

Post  understeer into wood Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:46 pm

1. Heather x1
    2. Ashley x1
    3. Mo x1
    4. Louise x1
    5. Tom h x1 maybe 2 lol
    6. becci x1
    7. Billy x1
    8. Fiona x 2
    9. Christina x 1
    10. Laura x1
    11. ash
    12. craig x1
    13. Michelle x 1 and poss Charlie x 1
    14. James x1
    mrsbean
    mrsbean

Post  mrsbean Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:27 am

I really dont mind which we go for but prefer the 2nd one.....one in as small as you can get xs/size 8 or whatever, in red with a silver/grey mini and the names as appropriate.....michelle & Jack (but im sure you knew that) willing to pay extra for a matching kids one....or t shirt for him
    tahitipunk
    tahitipunk

Post  tahitipunk Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:53 am

Well I know stacy (Luna) can do childrens sizes, she can also do tshirts as well...but these will all be embroidered.
    mrsbean
    mrsbean

Post  mrsbean Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Tis ok i have got a t-shirt made on order for charlie, wont be as good quality but then he will outgrow it so quick anyway......Looking forward to getting mine.....so do we need to pay you sunday? If so whats the final price?
    steble
    steble

Post  steble Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:35 am

roofless ones look brilliant embroided ones look gay! Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:34 am