Chichester Mini Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester Mini Club Forum

For all local classic mini owners

+12
craigd
itsfee
moco-mini
steble
clubbyman
rubex
sam mayfair spi
Tommy Eightfifty Huntbach
ashley supercharged lewis
HeatherMaude
Sprite-nation
tahitipunk
16 posters

Hoodies for London to Brighton

moco-mini
    moco-mini

Hoodies for London to Brighton - Page 5 Empty Re: Hoodies for London to Brighton

Post  moco-mini Sat May 08, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi Any chance of making one up XL Black white txt logo not fussy, missed all this, posted where and how to pay on page 3 of this section no reply only club meet mentioned cant get to them at min family ties. I could collect straight from your business if easier,or I will be at L2B. Let me know if possible Cheers
    steble
    steble

Hoodies for London to Brighton - Page 5 Empty Re: Hoodies for London to Brighton

Post  steble Sat May 08, 2010 1:20 pm

heres kirks number he may have a black hoodie in already.

he is in emsworth and will be in brighton give him a call

steble
    steble

Post  steble Sat May 08, 2010 3:11 pm

just to add i'm afraid any single orders of hoodies would be £20 now as he would have to order the a single hoodie from his supplier which would obviously cost a lot more. however if you waited till there was a small group of you that wanted them they would again be cheaper because kirk could bulk buy them
    moco-mini
    moco-mini

Post  moco-mini Sun May 09, 2010 2:33 pm

Thanks Steve I will call 2moro see what the score is. Might have something added to it so cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm