Chichester Mini Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester Mini Club Forum

For all local classic mini owners

+7
itsfee
sam mayfair spi
Tommy Eightfifty Huntbach
steble
tahitipunk
HeatherMaude
rubex
11 posters

Chichester mini club's very own Club run!!!!

steble
    steble

Chichester mini club's very own Club run!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chichester mini club's very own Club run!!!!

Post  steble Sun May 02, 2010 5:36 am

she is and its a run and miniworld have been informed
    rubex
    rubex

Chichester mini club's very own Club run!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chichester mini club's very own Club run!!!!

Post  rubex Sun May 02, 2010 5:49 am

Sorry i havr ben a bit slack on the forum, baby is consuming time lol.
    Right i have emailed miniworld so we will be featured in their events listings as hopefully have a small piece on the news page...which is what i have requested. We are thinking of donating to the charity that is linked with the car park at west wittering as we are hoping to get free parking
    HOWEVER i think we should split the donstion between them and another chairity...i think St wilfreds hospice??
    i need tom to find about possibility of free parking as he said he knew the people at the car park
    i am just about to post on THE mini forum in teh events section aswell
    sorry i have been so absent, btu stuff has been moving!!
    steble
    steble

Post  steble Sun May 02, 2010 5:57 am

route

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Chichester,+West+Sussex+PO19+6AP&daddr=Unknown+road+to:Coates+Ln+to:Pulborough,+West+Sussex,+United+Kingdom+to:B2139%2FTurnpike+Rd+to:Unknown+road+to:A285+to:50.850174,-0.743637+to:west+wittering&hl=en&geocode=FcTNBwMdgSP0_yk9aC-IfU10SDFj_4D21gWbyQ%3BFbRyCQMdIMT0_w%3BFTBuCQMdNh73_w%3BFS2LCQMd2Wf4_ykL1LWe9ZV1SDHAt1zlV2pAKQ%3BFVrHCAMdEuz3_w%3BFZpfCAMdntX1_w%3BFf43CAMdwE_1_w%3B%3BFd7ZBgMdYlXy_ymP4bLhv1B0SDF2bXSagULd_A&gl=uk&mra=dpe&mrcr=1&mrsp=7&sz=11&via=1,2,4,5,6,7&sll=50.863178,-0.685272&sspn=0.202828,0.676346&ie=UTF8&z=11

only difference is where it says from eartham we won't be going upto ides common like it says we would go down towards the a27 then right into thicket lane. for some reason google doesn't believe the road goes through onto the a285 :s lol
    Sprite-nation
    Sprite-nation

Post  Sprite-nation Sun May 02, 2010 2:12 pm

I think i must have missed where it said we agreed it was August, I cant do it as I will be away. Sad
    rubex
    rubex

Post  rubex Sun May 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Lou i am afraid it is right up there in my original post. We picked august for teh weather, the fact steve isnt in Thailand and we found a sunday where no other major mini event is on before it starts becoming winter. Also as we started organising a bit late we couldnt do it any earlier.
    steble
    steble

Post  steble Mon May 03, 2010 11:30 am

yer sorry lou Sad but we're never going to get a date to fit everyone
    tahitipunk
    tahitipunk

Post  tahitipunk Mon May 03, 2010 12:07 pm

Ah that's fair enough...I wondered what happened as you didn't post anything lol. Sounds good, yeah St wilfried's would be good and spreading it amongst others.
    rubex
    rubex

Post  rubex Wed May 26, 2010 4:37 pm

did everyone see we have our event in this months show calender in mini world Smile
    Hopefully we should have a little feature with pics in teh news pages soon as have sent a picture and more details at their request so keep your eyes open in future issues Smile

Getting in contact with the charities in the next week or so, if there is any charity you want to nominate please let me know, we could have a vote ....otheriwise St wilfreds hospice is a definate. And if the wittering car park wants to lend us soem car park (wishful thinking) We'll donate to their charity too. I don't think we will raise a ridiculous amount of money, if im honest but you never know now our event is getting out there! Will be writting to the Observer shortly (a little closer to the time) So hopefully we'll get soem local support too at the start and finish of the run! I am sure people will be generous enough to donate as they get to see the minis Smile
    steble
    steble

Post  steble Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:26 am

me and becci are off to do the route in a min its being changed slightly as we will be taking the back way into wittering to miss the traffic to accomodate the extra length towards the end of the run we will cut out paulborough and storrington so the run doesn't end up too long.
    Retro_1985
    Retro_1985

Post  Retro_1985 Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:04 am

rubex wrote:did everyone see we have our event in this months show calender in mini world Smile

Its the reason why i am now in the club Smile
    all you fault Twisted Evil
    steble
    steble

Post  steble Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:28 am

we think a stop along the way maybe a good idea to make it last longer, say a stop on top of bury hill for a cuppa from the kiosk up there Smile
    sam mayfair spi
    sam mayfair spi

Post  sam mayfair spi Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:29 pm

just letting everyone know that their is a show ans shine at the run
    Retro_1985
    Retro_1985

Post  Retro_1985 Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:28 am

got a spare seat in my mini if anyone wants a lift Razz
    sam mayfair spi
    sam mayfair spi

Post  sam mayfair spi Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:25 pm

hi everyone just want to say about the show and shine ..... if u do not drive the run in your (classic) mini u will not be abel to enter in the show and shin. if their are any qustions please fee free to ask.
    hope to see u all in the morning Smile x
    steble
    steble

Post  steble Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:48 pm

:O ollie is getting his shin out for everyone, kinky bas****d Laughing
    Sprite-nation
    Sprite-nation

Post  Sprite-nation Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:58 am

Hope the run goes well for everyone in the club and for those who are attending. Shame I'm not about to do it, but to be fair, loving my trip away in Oz. See you when i get back! Smile
    rubex
    rubex

Post  rubex Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:41 am

THANKYOU EVERYONE for coming along and enjoying the run, shame about the weather but i really enjoyed it and i hope you all did too Very Happy
    Retro_1985
    Retro_1985

Post  Retro_1985 Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:12 pm

Great Run cant wait till the next one Razz
    mini_morley

Post  mini_morley Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Great run guys! Thanks for a good day out.
    Hope the guy in the red mini with the roof rack who spun out on the roundabout and ended up heading off the wrong way was all right.
    James

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:31 am