Chichester Mini Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester Mini Club Forum

For all local classic mini owners

3 posters

december meet a week early!

rubex
    rubex

december meet a week early! Empty december meet a week early!

Post  rubex Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:47 pm

December's meet is a week early on 19th, as we dont fancy venturing out sober on boxing day Wink
    Check the events section as we have a themed one, just for chhristmas Very Happy
    Sprite-nation
    Sprite-nation

december meet a week early! Empty Re: december meet a week early!

Post  Sprite-nation Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:29 pm

Hey everyone!Have had a few idea's we could do on your Christmas Cracker run, let me know what you all think. Chatting to the owner of the Ship Inn, Itchenor, about minis and our club and she said, Chichester Mini Club are very welcome to come down on their monthly meet in the evening for food and drink we would be very welcome and she would put what ever we would like on, e.g food etc. even if its just bowls of chips.
    So this got me thinking and thought it would be nice to tie it in to our Christmas Cracker Run and we all end up their and maybe get every one to pay a few quid and we could have some Christmas food or snacks for everyone.
    Also i have had a thought about how we can be more inclusive to other members of the club, especially when we are in the pub, we could do a Christmas quiz, and get everyone to mix up and team up with different people.
    Let me know what you think of these ideas and i will be happy to put them into place. and hopefully this will get people mixing more and including people more. Smile
    Louise xXx
    Shane Hudson
    Shane Hudson

Location : Tangmere (Though I am restoring my Mini in Bognor!)

Post  Shane Hudson Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:10 am

I will try to get to this one, but as I cannot take my own mini I shall have to persuade my Dad to take me Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:41 pm