Chichester Mini Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester Mini Club Forum

For all local classic mini owners

3 posters

Mini Motorsports Centre (Prosportif Ltd)

itsfee
    itsfee

Mini Motorsports Centre (Prosportif Ltd) Empty Mini Motorsports Centre (Prosportif Ltd)

Post  itsfee Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Tony Franks was John Cooper's Chief Engineer for 25 years he is based in Shoreham. Alice went for a service and has been booked in for a Mot. Tony and his team are really friendly and obviously have a wealth of knowledge regarding Minis (classic and new). (01273)446666.
    Really recommend them. Alice needs a Cat lol.
    sam mayfair spi
    sam mayfair spi

Mini Motorsports Centre (Prosportif Ltd) Empty Re: Mini Motorsports Centre (Prosportif Ltd)

Post  sam mayfair spi Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:57 am

did the one i gave you work for the mot ??? if not u can use sam's one as i am puting a de cat pipe on but as long as i could use it for my mot next time Smile x
    understeer into wood
    understeer into wood

Mini Motorsports Centre (Prosportif Ltd) Empty Re: Mini Motorsports Centre (Prosportif Ltd)

Post  understeer into wood Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:09 am

Mini motorsport centre is my local garage of choice being only a couple of miles from me. I get everything except body work done there. Tony is a true gent and no job is too big and his prices are very reasonable (£45 per hour pluss VAT), you wont find a higher standard of knowlege or skill anywhere else.

If you guys want to get in touch his number is 01273446666
    sam mayfair spi
    sam mayfair spi

Post  sam mayfair spi Sat May 01, 2010 3:46 am

i also have a fantastic local garage he has done a lot of work on sam and done a really grate job Smile james at RAW moter sport he is in bognor near the big tesco he know loads abou minis as he has had them him self and re built meny Smile he can do every thing form a service to a full re spray witch i think ash is having lucky done by him Smile his number is 01243 838234 and if u say u know me and are from the chi mini club he will do the best he can to help and get u a grate deal Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:35 am