Chichester Mini Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester Mini Club Forum

For all local classic mini owners

2 posters

ITS CLIFFORD FIXING TIME :)....... finally

Clifford1380
    Clifford1380

ITS CLIFFORD FIXING TIME :)....... finally Empty ITS CLIFFORD FIXING TIME :)....... finally

Post  Clifford1380 Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:53 am

Ok so clifford has been off the road for a little while now Sad but the time has come to have him done fixed and ready Smile even so ive booked a week off to get parts for him and rebuild ready for minis on the rec and the meet in the evening. if anyone could lend a hand it would be much appreciated, got to sort out with olli when i can work on him but the days of work commencing will be 26th/27th/28th of this month (july) ready for the 29th which is minis on the rec. all help we be much appreciated Smile i have also one with the decision of putting straight cut drops back in him. Would like to thanks everyone for the help of stripping him down before specialy to olli for letting me keep him at his gaff and ash for the donor gearbox casing and everything else :)hope to see you all soon
    Retro_1985
    Retro_1985

ITS CLIFFORD FIXING TIME :)....... finally Empty Re: ITS CLIFFORD FIXING TIME :)....... finally

Post  Retro_1985 Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:30 pm

i might be able to lend a hand, depends if i have that time off, cos i know my work is sutting down around that time Razz
    Clifford1380
    Clifford1380

ITS CLIFFORD FIXING TIME :)....... finally Empty Re: ITS CLIFFORD FIXING TIME :)....... finally

Post  Clifford1380 Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:40 am

Ok so heres an update sadly the 1380 wont be back in this month but i managed to find a 998 for 50 quid so thats going in to get me from a-b we took the head off yesterday cleaned it all up and replaced the head gasket and put it all back together again hopefully all goes well today and i will have some pictures to post up of the engine being in! so targets for sunday are still well in the bag lets hope nothing else goes wrong!

Many thanks to paul knight and ash morgan for all the help in getting it back on the road again! update again tomorow!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:03 pm