Chichester Mini Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester Mini Club Forum

For all local classic mini owners

2 posters

74 van spec

kharry

74 van spec Empty 74 van spec

Post  kharry Sun May 22, 2011 8:16 am

I have just brought an e-bay whim 1974 mini van!!!!. Any one know a 'site' where I can find out what the original build should be like. This one has been well changed on the interior. Someone has tried to convert it to an estate - 4 seats & fitted rear non opening side windows.
    steble
    steble

74 van spec Empty Re: 74 van spec

Post  steble Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:23 pm

awesome buy mate i don't know of a website, try the mini forum Very Happy
    dayold78

Post  dayold78 Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:04 am

mini vans when new was a lot cheeper than bying an est mini, and there was people back in the 60s and 70s who would change mini vans in to 4 seaters by fitting fixed rear windows and a rear bench seat, this was much cheeper and could still be classed as a works van
    kharry

74 van spec Empty 74 van

Post  kharry Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:16 pm

I've had mini's on & off for years, & I haven't decided what I want do do with this one yet. My son who is 17 next year seams to have taken ownership of the van at the momment????
    I'm trying to get to Beaulie this weekend in one of my other minis to get some spares from the trade stands. Could be interesting trying to make a list of what is needed!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:25 pm