Chichester Mini Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester Mini Club Forum

For all local classic mini owners

2 posters

Hello again 1

The Swede
    The Swede

Hello again 1 Empty Hello again 1

Post  The Swede Sat May 07, 2011 5:29 am

Hi everyone,

My name is Jay but I go by the user name of 'The Swede', its an old gamer tag of mine and being half Swedish it seems to work.

I was previously a member of the club some time ago, before the reviswed website etc, so I have rejoined and am once agian say 'hi'!

My car is a heavy modified Mini Minus that despite having owned and worked on for 15 years is still not on the road Sad However I am working on that.

I am hoping that by rejoining the club and hopefully meeting some of you soon, that I can kick start myself into getting the car back onto the road. Minis have been a real passion of mine for 20 years during which tikme I have also owned a 1380 Clubby and Mini Cooper.

I am looking for a complete engine and box (1275 - 1380) if anyone has one opr knows of one for sale. Ideally one that modified and in good order. I simply want to be a ble to driiop it straight in!

Anyway hope to meet you all soon and its great to have a club like this in the Chichester area.

Thanks

Jay
    Retro_1985
    Retro_1985

Hello again 1 Empty Re: Hello again 1

Post  Retro_1985 Sat May 07, 2011 6:46 am

hi jay... welcome back to the club Razz hope you get your mini on the road soon, 15 years is a long time, i thought 6 months was long enough for me lol

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:40 pm