Chichester Mini Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester Mini Club Forum

For all local classic mini owners

2 posters

Christmas crakker RUN :D

rubex
    rubex

Christmas crakker RUN :D Empty Christmas crakker RUN :D

Post  rubex Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:45 pm

Lets all get ourselves and our minis into the festive spirit and have a christmas craker run.
    We decided to move next months meet forward a week as no one wants to come out on boxing day! So our meet/run will now be on Sunday 19th December, usual place 7pm....but it is christmas themed!!! SO dress yoursellves up and you rminis, prizes for best dressed mini and best dressed driver. Get in to the spirit, brave the cold and see you all there Smile
    Sprite-nation
    Sprite-nation

Christmas crakker RUN :D Empty Re: Christmas crakker RUN :D

Post  Sprite-nation Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:25 pm

Hey everyone!
    Have had a few idea's we could do on your Christmas Cracker run, let me know what you all think. Smile
    Chatting to the owner of the Ship Inn, Itchenor, about minis and our club and she said, Chichester Mini Club are very welcome to come down on their monthly meet in the evening for food and drink we would be very welcome and she would put what ever we would like on, e.g food etc. even if its just bowls of chips.
    So this got me thinking and thought it would be nice to tie it in to our Christmas Cracker Run and we all end up their and maybe get every one to pay a few quid and we could have some Christmas food or snacks for everyone.
    Also i have had a thought about how we can be more inclusive to other members of the club, especially when we are in the pub, we could do a Christmas quiz, and get everyone to mix up and team up with different people.
    Let me know what you think of these ideas and i will be happy to put them into place. and hopefully this will get people mixing more and including people more. Smile
    Louise xXx