Chichester Mini Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester Mini Club Forum

For all local classic mini owners

3 posters

Is It True Brighton Mini Club Is No More????

moco-mini
    moco-mini

Is It True Brighton Mini Club Is No More???? Empty Is It True Brighton Mini Club Is No More????

Post  moco-mini Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:18 pm

Tried to log in today says mini club and forum have packed up Is this true what the hell happened ??????

Will Be Sadly Missed If True Good Bunch :-(
    electricjim
    electricjim

Is It True Brighton Mini Club Is No More???? Empty Re: Is It True Brighton Mini Club Is No More????

Post  electricjim Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:51 pm

thats what i heard through there facebook page. seems a bit unreal really
    Stevedx
    Stevedx

Is It True Brighton Mini Club Is No More???? Empty Re: Is It True Brighton Mini Club Is No More????

Post  Stevedx Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:03 am

Hi Moco

yes mate, that is the case.

Due to some members not letting sleeping dogs lie over a certain issue, and continuing to cause problems, the committee has taken to decision to call a halt to the proceedings, and ended it.

Hope you are well mate!

Steve

moco-mini
    moco-mini

Post  moco-mini Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Hi Steve Thats mad mate is there no way it can be reformed with New Committee without trouble makers involved??
    That is a real loss to the Mini Community here on the South Coast, used it for all kinds of information whilst working on SHAGGY now that information has been lost I AM GUTTED

Still have the Clubman Estate for sale had a couple of time wasters take a look in the week, Looking like its going to be stripped for bits more interest in parts, just the window frames went for £55 on ebay last week

Well m8 stay in touch on here Take Care
    Stevedx
    Stevedx

Post  Stevedx Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:00 pm

Well I am around mate, are you on Facebook, as most of the members are still around on there.

I will still be on here too.

Steve

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:55 am