Chichester Mini Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester Mini Club Forum

For all local classic mini owners

5 posters

my yellow mini with black roof for sale!!!

josman92
    josman92

my yellow mini with black roof for sale!!! Empty my yellow mini with black roof for sale!!!

Post  josman92 Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Im selling my mini as i now have a new car coz i didnt have the time or money to get the mini fixed.

its a 998 1981 HL in yellow with a black roof and black bonnet stripes, you have all seen it lol, and there is pics of i on hear from the meets Smile.

it is in mint condition with no welding or work ever been done to it and it needs none.

the interia is all so mint and original.

it runs like a dream with no problems and it never break down like most of them! maybe this is only because it has only ever done 12'000 miles!!

the only thing is that a backed it into a lamp post so it will need a few new bits and some work doing to the back end, but nothing overly majour i dont think Smile

if anyone wont's to come see it or wont's more info or pics hen just let me know.

im looking for around £1800 ish

so if anyone is interested get in touch

jackoz1@aol.com

Jack.
    rubex
    rubex

my yellow mini with black roof for sale!!! Empty Re: my yellow mini with black roof for sale!!!

Post  rubex Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:39 pm

:O i cant believ you are selling her!!! I would buy her if i has more monies :/
    Retro_1985
    Retro_1985

my yellow mini with black roof for sale!!! Empty Re: my yellow mini with black roof for sale!!!

Post  Retro_1985 Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Im selling my mini as i now have a new car coz i didnt have the time or money to get the mini fixed.

never a reason to sell a mini Razz

i wish i could buy, but sadly just spent loads fixing mine Razz
    rubex
    rubex

Post  rubex Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:10 pm

agreed, ur boot floor wwasnt even damaged....i swear when i say it.....easy job! i have to fix mine and get her re motd and im desperate for a car, but i could never sell my mini!!
    Retro_1985
    Retro_1985

Post  Retro_1985 Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:15 pm

ive been borrowing my gf car since october, and just rasied the £2000 to get a new engine and brakes fitted... keep it and fix it :p
    josman92
    josman92

Post  josman92 Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:22 am

i wish i could keep her but i just dont have the money. the new one cost me so much less money haha. so unfourchnetly it must g to someone who can fix her up Smile.

and lowest i will go is £1500 Smile
    sam mayfair spi
    sam mayfair spi

Post  sam mayfair spi Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:23 am

hay dude u should just lock her up in the garage and then get her fixed when u can meg is a fantastic mini and u most prob wont get the chance to won a car like her again but what are u driving now and r u going to get another mini ???
    understeer into wood
    understeer into wood

Post  understeer into wood Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:06 am

I'm on the look out for another mini, but not until about october time... It's a shame coz I love Meg, she's about perfect.
    josman92
    josman92

Post  josman92 Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:23 am

yeh that is a good idea only i need the money o pay of my debts haha. and i have a fiat seichento now Smile lol.

and she is about perfect, if i still have it when u are gunna be looking for one get in touch Smile, at this rate i will probs still have it haha
    sam mayfair spi
    sam mayfair spi

Post  sam mayfair spi Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:37 am

just keep meg and do her as and when u can afford to then once she is done see what car u like best and sell the other one to pay bills Smile
    josman92
    josman92

Post  josman92 Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:07 pm

haha i would love to do hat, maby i will, ill see how how it gose haha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:12 am