Chichester Mini Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester Mini Club Forum

For all local classic mini owners

4 posters

Got a few spares, need a clear out.

understeer into wood
    understeer into wood

Got a few spares, need a clear out. Empty Got a few spares, need a clear out.

Post  understeer into wood Fri May 07, 2010 4:00 am

I'm having a new front put onto my mini, but the old offside (right) wing is in good nick and so is the front pannel(few small rust bubbles), but my bonnet is perfect!!!!
    I also have some interior parts; half leather (vinyl) black seats with red piping, not bad condition at all, few little sratches and a small rip, also have the rear seat cushions.

If anyone wants anything let me know, i dont want anything for the front panel and wing.
    steble
    steble

Got a few spares, need a clear out. Empty Re: Got a few spares, need a clear out.

Post  steble Fri May 07, 2010 6:04 pm

pic of what the interior looks like if poss Very Happy
    moco-mini
    moco-mini

Got a few spares, need a clear out. Empty Re: Got a few spares, need a clear out.

Post  moco-mini Sat May 08, 2010 12:29 pm

How much for seat set Bud
    understeer into wood
    understeer into wood

Post  understeer into wood Sat May 08, 2010 2:26 pm

I think £50 is fair, but if when you see it you dont agree then i'm open to negotiation. I'm not greedy I just need the space. They're in my loft atm so I havn't taken any photos but I can bring them along to the next meet if you wanna have a look.
    moco-mini
    moco-mini

Post  moco-mini Sun May 09, 2010 2:30 pm

ok m8 cant say fairer than that be great to see pics when you get the chance silly question but all seats match yeah LOL
    understeer into wood
    understeer into wood

Post  understeer into wood Sun May 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Yeah all seats match. I still have the rear seats in my car at the moment(Mini is in the garage until wed), so I will photograph the lot for you after the L2B. I assure you they are in pretty good nick. If your doing the L2B you can have a snoop over the back seats.
    moco-mini
    moco-mini

Post  moco-mini Sun May 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Sounds like a plan i will just look out for the guy in a Mini at L2B LOL Sort out closer to time so i know what im looking for m8 cheers
    understeer into wood
    understeer into wood

Post  understeer into wood Sun May 09, 2010 2:39 pm

I will be meeting the rest of the club in chi!!!! red mini, white roof, body kit and bonnet vent.
    sam mayfair spi
    sam mayfair spi

Post  sam mayfair spi Mon May 10, 2010 4:01 am

you seats are mid 90 cooper seats and are very nice Smile and dont forget your car is deseimed so that will help to find it Smile
    moco-mini
    moco-mini

Post  moco-mini Sat May 15, 2010 1:04 pm

Sound nice let me know when ready to sell and I will sort the cash out and meet up cheers
    understeer into wood
    understeer into wood

Post  understeer into wood Mon May 17, 2010 10:24 am

ready to sell whenever, transporting them is a bit of an issue though..lol. I will have to remove one of my bucket seats and try to get them in.
    moco-mini
    moco-mini

Post  moco-mini Tue May 18, 2010 4:57 pm

ok m8 whens good time for you say when and where, i could come to you and take a look at them would be gutted if you had to strip the mini out to bring them to Chi let me know when your free anytime good for me at the moment
    understeer into wood
    understeer into wood

Post  understeer into wood Wed May 19, 2010 2:57 pm

yeah but I live a good 40 mins away, so I wouldnt want you to travel here if im going to you soon anyway.
    moco-mini
    moco-mini

Post  moco-mini Fri May 21, 2010 2:28 am

ok bud so how do you want to do this dont mind driving out to you not that far or meet over here let me know when and where. Cheers
    understeer into wood
    understeer into wood

Post  understeer into wood Tue May 25, 2010 3:24 pm

You can come and pick them up if you wish, it would be easyer as my car is currently off the road.
    My number is 07809346634 if you want to organise a pick up.
    moco-mini
    moco-mini

Post  moco-mini Tue May 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Ok M8 Will Ring You Before the weekend Nice looking ride by the way.
    understeer into wood
    understeer into wood

Post  understeer into wood Tue May 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Cheers buddy. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:39 am