Chichester Mini Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester Mini Club Forum

For all local classic mini owners

+2
mrsbean
sarah83
6 posters

just wanted to say hi to everyone

sarah83

just wanted to say hi to everyone Empty just wanted to say hi to everyone

Post  sarah83 Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:43 pm

hello. my name is sarah and i am sure u all know my new mini quite well!!
    i have just brought MEG from michelle bean
    i am hoping to come along on sunday to say hello in person with my partner nick.
    mrsbean
    mrsbean

just wanted to say hi to everyone Empty Re: just wanted to say hi to everyone

Post  mrsbean Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Boo!! Hello and welcome to Chi club......you finally got a mini after 15 years of me moaning at you! :-)

Looking forward to seeing you at the meets and events too!!

Roll on the 6th August!!!

Remember I know how fast Meg can go......so keep up on Goodwood hill....no excuses!!!
    sarah83

Post  sarah83 Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:47 pm

give me chance to get used to her before u make me go fast around hills and country roads!! u had a lot of years of practise!!
    Retro_1985
    Retro_1985

Post  Retro_1985 Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Welcome to the club Sarah... I'm also new to the club so will be nice meeting you and everyone else for the first time at my first meet also Smile
    Shane Hudson
    Shane Hudson

Location : Tangmere (Though I am restoring my Mini in Bognor!)

Post  Shane Hudson Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Welcome! I too am new, and in my short time here have decided that this place is amazing... and I have not even met everyone yet, cannot wait for the last friday of the month!

Unfortuantly I will not be going to the revival (unless anyone knows of any tickets going cheap Razz) as I need all the money I can get my hands on for getting on the road! But have fun!!!
    steble
    steble

Post  steble Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:04 pm

Shane Hudson wrote:Welcome! I too am new, and in my short time here have decided that this place is amazing... and I have not even met everyone yet, cannot wait for the last friday of the month!

Unfortuantly I will not be going to the revival (unless anyone knows of any tickets going cheap Razz) as I need all the money I can get my hands on for getting on the road! But have fun!!!

last suday dude not last friday Laughing

Welcome to the club though sarah look forward to seeing you and meg on sunday hopefully my mini will be on the road too Smile
    moco-mini
    moco-mini

Post  moco-mini Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Welcome Sarah been on the forum for a little while myself but still not made it to a meet good bunch for Mini Madness bounce
    Shane Hudson
    Shane Hudson

Location : Tangmere (Though I am restoring my Mini in Bognor!)

Post  Shane Hudson Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:59 am

steble wrote:
    Shane Hudson wrote:Welcome! I too am new, and in my short time here have decided that this place is amazing... and I have not even met everyone yet, cannot wait for the last friday of the month!

last suday dude not last friday Laughing

Welcome to the club though sarah look forward to seeing you and meg on sunday hopefully my mini will be on the road too Smile

Ooo... I must have read it wrong! Sorry haha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:40 am