Chichester Mini Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester Mini Club Forum

For all local classic mini owners

2 posters

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mini still broken and will be for a while though :(

steble
    steble

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mini still broken and will be for a while though :( Empty I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mini still broken and will be for a while though :(

Post  steble Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:28 am

hey guys i'm back from thailand now Smile time to get started on my mini hopefully although dunno whats happening with insurance anymore so it may end up for sale instead Sad

am glad to see the forum is full of activity i feel i have missed a lot in the last month i was going to read it all but gave up lol i'm sure people will inform me on the important stuff Very Happy
    Retro_1985
    Retro_1985

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mini still broken and will be for a while though :( Empty Re: I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mini still broken and will be for a while though :(

Post  Retro_1985 Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:03 am

Welcome back mate Smile what's wrong with the mini and insurance for that matter? scratch
    steble
    steble

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mini still broken and will be for a while though :( Empty Re: I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mini still broken and will be for a while though :(

Post  steble Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:02 pm

well it got hit by a guy that didn't have a licence around april/may and the insurance was going to pay out now things seem to have stalled. got given a cash settlement quote of £1560 but they are stalling it now which is winding me up something chronic

and other than that its blown its head gasket again and i can't afford to get the parts i was relying on some of that to get the parts to fix it
    Retro_1985
    Retro_1985

Post  Retro_1985 Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:43 pm

Ouch... sounds like what happened to me last year, i got rear ended december 2008, took me 2 months to get the money sorted and a further 2 months to repair the mini, pretty much straight after i had problems with head gasket's blowing... only just got the car back on the road properly sorted, only because i have replaced the whole engine lol!

when it comes to insurance companies, just keep hassling them everday untill they finally give up and pay out

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:57 pm