Chichester Mini Club Forum

For all local classic mini owners

Opinions! inviting some of the no rice club guys along to the next mini meet

Poll

what do you think to the no rice guys coming along

[ 1 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    steble

Opinions! inviting some of the no rice club guys along to the next mini meet

Post  steble on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:13 am

what do you think guys, some of you i know have gone to the no rice meets in guildford before and know that they are a great bunch of people. they're meets consist of mostly VW's but there is a wide range of cool cars that go. not many bad ones there at all because they get frowned apon Laughing

it would only be for this meet only as we are a mini club not a car club Smile i just thought it would be nice to have some other cool cars there in the sun for just a one off meet

what do you think?

we could have just the cool classic cars, or the classics and nice more modern modifieds like 106 rallye's or we could just open it to everyone. excluding obviously any shite as i did notice 2 saxo's and a modern fiesta at the last no rice meet :S
    clubbyman

Re: Opinions! inviting some of the no rice club guys along to the next mini meet

Post  clubbyman on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:15 am

you'd only want the classics Very Happy
    tahitipunk

Re: Opinions! inviting some of the no rice club guys along to the next mini meet

Post  tahitipunk on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:29 pm

I'd say keep it was a classic mini club....as that's really why I joined.

Ok yes I am a No Rice member but I like the fact they are separate.
    ashley supercharged lewis

Post  ashley supercharged lewis on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:15 pm

i like the fact that its seperate as well.we can go to shows and meets and see all the other cars other times.minis for me im afraid
    sam mayfair spi

Post  sam mayfair spi on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:49 pm

tho i like the no rice people and the meet the only people form their that can be invited are the people with minis.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:06 am