Chichester Mini Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester Mini Club Forum

For all local classic mini owners

All my Mini's gotta go!

Rodders

All my Mini's gotta go! Empty All my Mini's gotta go!

Post  Rodders Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:49 am

pale pale pale
    This is a sad day.........
    Due to my business needs i have to sell my 1971 Mini Clubman saloon project and donor car as I need the space!!
    The Clubman is a stripped shell without any front panels (Missing A panels forward)
    The shell is in great condition with repairs done to the boot floor, and rear floor sections done.
    The rear arches have been tubbed, and the outer sills are new, I have going with this car the new inner sills and front floor sections as they still need doing. The car is currently on a spit so will need trailoring away. All the origional parts for the car are present minus the engine as that was sold on.
    There is also a 1987 Mayfair that was to be the donor vehicle up for grabs this is a complete car with a little accident damage to the front that can be repaired
    I am looking of offers in the region of £650 for both cars as they stand!!
    If you want iny info or pictures please contact me at andrew.rodbourne@virgin.net or call me on 07588 331668. Both cars are located in chichester!!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:24 am